Feces and pet urine can be dangerous hazards to anyone’s health and animal hoarding conditions can be very severe. When cleaning up after animal hoarders, it’s important to realize and hire someone with the proper training because if the staff is not properly trained it could cause health problems for everyone involved. Address Our Mess deals with animal hoarding situations and has completed numerous jobs throughout the years.
Pet Hoarders Cleanup Company
Animal hoarding in many cases can be hazardous to people's health for the animals and humans who are around the smell and uncleanliness of the situation.
If you are an animal hoarder or have a loved one who is an animal hoarder we want you to know that we are a complete source of information on the subject of hoarding. Animal hoarding cleaning has various steps but the first step is to remove the animals or have them taken to a safe place while the home is rid of bio-hazard dangers. Animal hoarders don't always tend to think of themselves as hoarders but are generally nice people. Animal hoarders tend to hoard all types of animals from cats, dogs or even rats. The feces left behind is a hazard to the hoarders health and also anyone who wants to help them. Special precautions need to be taken in order to safety remove the items from the home and dispose of the contaminated materials and feces in a safe way.
Animal Hoarding Clean Up Includes:
- Clean up and remove animal feces, animal urine, bird poop, and items effected by animals
- Provide Dumpsters and Unmarked Trucks to hide from nosy neighbors
- Trained technicians to be sensitive and compassionate to an embarrassing situation
- IICRC Certified Pet Odor and disinfection clean up service bring the home to a livable condition.
Address Our Mess has been in business since 1989 and has been trained by Cory Chalmers of A&E ‘Hoarding’ and has the IICRC Certifications for Pet Odor and Disinfection. Address Our Mess has been brought in more than once to assist A&E 'Hoarding' when difficult situations have arrived to safely cleanup the animal feces. The company is certified by the IICRC, ABRA and have numerous other animal hoarding cleanup training and experience.
What is animal hoarding ?
According to The Hoarding of Animals Research Consortium (HARC) animal hoarding has these four main signs:
- The inability to offer the necessary standards for sanitation, food, water, and medical care and space for animals.
- Not understanding how the situation will affect the animals and the humans that reside in the home.
- Although the dwelling is falling apart structurally and health environment, the resident continues to collect animals
- Avoiding the fact that there is a serious issue.
There are other signs and issues which can arise from animal hoarding but sadly it ruins the health of many individuals each year because they don't have the knowledge or awareness of the surroundings which they live in at the time. Most animal hoarders are genuinely nice people and the situation can be solved to provide a healthy and livable environment for the individual.