Clutter Cleaning & Hoarding Clean Up
The State of Rhode Island has an estimate of over 1 million people. Rhode Island is ranked 2th in the USA for population density. Hoarding is a form of OCD and is expected to affect 15% of the population. RI or Rhode Island has a number of hoarders who need a specialized and personal cleanup, Address Our Mess is here to help.
Rhode Island Case Manager for Clutter / Hoarding Clean Up
Hoarding Cleanup, Clutter Disorganization, and other types of house cleaning is our specialization. The company has put together content to help you learn about hoarding, how to help hoarders, the do’s and don’ts to hoarding, as well as information on animal hoarding. Address Our Mess uses unmarked trucks that only have our logo and not what we do; it’s a personal cleanup that others don’t need to know about. Our employees go through the best of training for organizational and hoarding cleanup.
Please call us at the number above for more information about our services. We are always here to help and can handle any cleanup job. Our services not only include hoarding cleanup but also pet urine removal, junk removal, animal hoarding, and other types of cleaning and organizational services.
Offered Hoarding / Clutter / Organizing Services
Cleanup Services include:
- Any and all types of trash cleanup
- Furniture removal
- Human and animal waste removal
- Any type of blood and body fluid cleanup
- Medical waste removal, including hypodermic needles
- Providing blue tape for labeling
- Sort and find items of value
- Work with a crew member to relieve stress
- Have a complete clean out
- Contact a local therapist
- Develop a plan of action after the clean out
Covering all of Rhode Island, some cities include:
- Central Falls
- East Providence
- North Providence
- West Warwick