There are three main ways to pay for a hoarding cleanup project:
- out of pocket
- charitable assistance from family, friends, & or community members
- personal loans
In this article we are going to tell you about a tool that helps you find a personal loan for clutter and hoarding cleanup projects, Nerdwallet. To find the right loan for you, use the Nerdwallet Personal Loan Comparison Tool: https://www.nerdwallet.com/personal-loans. Through a personal loan, you can get your house back to a livable condition and pay off the cost of the hoarding cleanup project over time. Nerdwallet provides personalized rate estimates from multiple lenders, and you can apply for the loan that is best for your cleaning project. Address Our Mess understands this concern and wants everyone to have access to the help they need.
Why Choose a Personnel Loan for Hoarding Cleanup?
You should choose the personal loan option if you would like to get your home cleanup out of the way quickly and then pay off the balance monthly. When it comes to hoarding cleanup, speed is important because:
- It Avoids Second Guessing: When a hoarder decides to clean it is important to get cleaned and organized as quickly as possible to avoid second guessing by the hoarder, slowing down the project
- Hoarding Conditions Present Safety Hazards: Speed is important because excessive clutter can be a safety hazard, increase the risk for fires, cause associated health issues, and cause tripping and falling hazards so getting the cleaning project done quickly will remove the clutter and bring the home back to a safe environment sooner
A direct personal loan will speed up the cleaning process by allowing you to start as soon as you receive your loan, in as little as a day after approval.
Benefits of financing your cleaning project include:
- Build your credit and clean up your home at the same time
- Start your project quickly without a need to save up for the project to pay for it yourself
- Keep peace of mind by paying off the loan slowly instead of having to pay upfront
Why Choose Hoarding Cleanup?
Put simply, you should choose hoarding cleanup because clutter is costing you money! The financial cost of hoarding cleanup can pay for the financial burdens caused by hoarding over time. Use our Clutter Cost Calculator below to see how hoarding cleanup can pay for itself over time!
Clutter Cost Calculator:
Value of property per square foot (We will calculate this) =
Unused Square Footage:
Value of unused space (Cost of clutter) =
The value of your unused space is what your clutter is costing you! If you clean your home and utilize this space, you could end up saving money on monthly expenses like storage or open an opportunity to make money on your unused space by renting a room in your home or running a business out of your home that you could not before because of your clutter.
Also, you should use a hoarding cleanup service if hoarding has caused you stress via any of the negative effects of hoarding below.
Negative Effects of Hoarding:
- Physical pain
- Mental burdens
- Emotional pain
- Social burdens
- Financial burdens
To get a better idea of which factors contribute to the price estimate of a hoarding cleanup project, see our list below!
Hoarding Cleanup Cost Factors Include:
- Property size
- Location of property
- Type of property
- Functionality of major amenities (e.g., water, electricity, heat, plumbing)
- Materials to be disposed of
- Method of disposal
- Sanitation supplies (personal protective equipment (PPE), biowashers, air scrubbers, etc.)
- Number of crew members needed
- Time needed to complete cleanup
Please consider our company Address Our Mess for professional hoarding cleanup service. Call 410-589-2747, email email@example.com, or use our contact us page for more information. We are here to help!