Clutter Cleaning is all about the first step, sorting and organizing. As cleaning and organizing experts Address Our Mess offers a unique and intimate approach to the organization process. We will provide highly trained, certified project managers, and technicians to take away the chaos from clutter. Read our process below!
Steps for Clutter Cleanup:
1. Sort & Organize: First, with owner approval, any clutter that is unusable or objects that belong in the trash will be removed from the property to make room for sorting and organizing. A great system to use for sorting and organizing is the 3 Container Method, see below! Address Our Mess will supply boxes, heavy duty garbage bags, trucks, and even dumpsters to get the job done. Functioning, usable items will be separated from the trash and the trash will only be thrown away with the approval of the property owner. Note: Address Our Mess will never blindly throw anything away. Every item must be inspected by the property owner before it is considered clutter and removed. Once all the unusable items are removed, the remainder of the sorting and organizing process will be much easier to handle.
To sort and organize efficiently use the 3 Container Method! Items are sorted into 3 Categories below.
- Keepsakes/Collectibles Organizing
- Donation Removal and Hauling
- Trash/Garbage Cleanup
2. Donate Your Items: Donation items are things that may be cluttering your home or office that are not valuable or useable but are in the way. Everyone has a few boxes of old clothes that will never be worn again and Address Our Mess will help you decide which items can be donated while hauling these items to the charity of your choice. The items will be donated in your family or business’ name while Address Our Mess technicians do all of the work to finish the clutter cleanup.
3. Restore: Finally, keepsakes, collectibles, valuables, and heirlooms can be restored (if need be) and put back where they belong. This is where Address Our Mess differs from a typical junk removal service. We exercise great effort to find valuables amidst all the clutter that may have been forgotten about, buried beneath a pile of clutter. Address Our Mess technicians will help to recover these items and return them to their rightful place in your home or office.
Once the clutter is organized and sorted, homeowners can also take advantage of our deep cleaning and filthy house cleanup services. Usually offered with our hoarding cleaning services package, our deep cleaning process will sanitize and freshen your home or business after the clutter has been neatly put back into place.
Please consider our company Address Our Mess for clutter cleaning service, hoarding cleanup service, or organizing and sorting services. Call 410-589-2747, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our contact us page for more information. We are here to help!